How to pep up some breasts. Chicken breasts that is! SOS PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!

1. I have a pound of chicken breasts and no idea what to cook for my fiance tonight for dinner. Any quick and easy recipes or suggestions? Spicy isnt to great and I dont like rice unless it is spanish or mexican rice. I dont even know how to cook chicken! :wtf: Thanks.

2. I make really quick chicken parmigianna sandwiches. I used to eat them, but have cut out fried foods for quite some time but still make them for my husband who LOVES them.

Cut the chicken breasts into strips/tenders.
    I get the italian bread crumbs from the store and mix them a just a tad of bisquick in a ziploc bag.
    Make a mixture of about 2 eggs with some milk.
    Dip the chicken into the egg/milk mixture.
    Then shake them around in the ziploc of breadcrumb/bisquick mixture.
    I use an electric skillet so that way grease doesn't splash on my stove. Anyway, I heat up a small amount of veggie oil... then cook the chicken until done.
    Then, I put the chicken on a hoagie roll of some sort. Add slices of provolone and swiss cheese on top of the chicken. And put in the oven just until the cheese is melted.
    Then I add a store bought (usually ragu or something of the sort) sauce to the top of the chicken and cheese after it's done in the oven.
    Its a good quick dinner.

Also, have you ever tried chicken kiev? It's delicious. My mom makes it, don't have the recipe but sure you could find it online.

3. When I cook chicken thighs, I put them in a large Ziploc bag. Then I add shoyu (soy sauce), olive oil to coat, lots of garlic, and poultry seasoning. I then let it marinate overnight. Whether or not marinating actually makes a difference, I'm not sure, I just marinate so that it's ready to toss in the pan the next day.

I fry that over Medium-High heat, covered, for a few minutes on each side. When it's almost done cooking, I throw in chopped onions and sliced white mushrooms.

To be extra unhealthy, I take out the chicken, mushrooms, and onions from the pan and throw in some white rice so that it gets coated in the yummy sauce. :biggrin:

4. ^Oh duh, how could I forget, garlic salt and fresh ground pepper too. :biggrin:

5. Grill them with McCormick Montreal chicken dry spice. I just rub it on and grill only until done. their rubs are delicious.