How to make mouth uclers go away?

1. I have a couple of uclers in my mouth now, it's on my lips and tongue. They're kinda small (size of the top of a pencil), white in color and very painful! Does anyone has this before? How do I make them go away ASAP?
  2. Are you talking about canker sores? I have had these ever since I can remember and they sure can cause some pain huh! I don't think there is any real way to get them to go away quickly. Some people use anbesol on them though. And I have this white powder that I was given that you dab it on there and it totally numbs it and I have found that it does actually clear it up faster, I think it may be Alum? I'm not sure. There are a few things... google it and you can find other people's remedies i.e. salt water rinse, chloroseptic, etc. Good luck and I hope it goes away quickly!!
  3. Yes! I was trying to recall that word and I couldn't! It's very painful indeed. I was brushing my teeth this morning and I accidentally brush on it *OUCH*

Alum? I'll check on it. Thanks.
  4. I get these all the time and they're the worst aren't they??

I find if I rinse with peroxide it helps. Also, dabbing a little bit of milk of magnesia on them seems to help them heal faster.

There are lots of things you can find at the drugstore that will help with the pain.
  5. I can't remember the name, but there's a canker sore medicine that's safe to use inside your mouth. Ask any pharmacist, and I'm sure they'll know what it is.
  6. Vitamin B3
  7. I have one of these right now!! Hormone change is one cause and I recently stopped birth control so my hormones are going a little crazy right now.

It hurt so bad I could barely eat yesterday. I feel much better today.
  8. Thanks for the replies everyone. I hope it will go away ASAP... the ones on my lip and tongue are getting bigger and it hurts even when I'm not eating or drinking.
  9. The ones are you lips are they bubble like?? If so, they might be cold sores. I get them wehnever I am stressed or tired. However my boyfriends sister prescribed something called Denavir to me. Its the best thing ever. I always used to get cold sores every other week but ever since I used it the one time , I haven't gotten it ever since.

Its in a small tube and a tiny drop is all you need.
  10. No, it's flat and kinda like a (shallow) hole on the white part. Cold sores every other week? Wow.