How to make a floppy purse stand up

How do you like the Rioni brand? They look very nice online, and I have been considering one.

My first Rioni (small boston) was my first high quality purse. Just feeling the leather made me realize what tPFers had been talking about - that you could feel the quality.

I also bought two pre-owned Rionis - a shoulder fender and Top Flap Drawstring Bag.

The covered canvas is thick, and the drawstring bag is pretty heavy, probably because of all the leather and suede used on that one. The small boston is pretty light. The shoulder fender was heavier than I thought it would be, but feels very solid.

I'm not too enthused with the Aristo pattern (drawstring bag). It's a bit too busy, and has a green tinge to the Rs. I do like Signature brown.

Many of the Rioni designs are derivative - mostly of LV - so some LV fans get offended. But there are usually obvious or subtle differences - like the equivalent to Batignolles Horizontal having a zipper! There are no d-ring closures that I know of. They use a lot of magnets instead. There are generally more inside and outside pockets. I haven't found an LV version of my drawstring bag. It basically looks like a backpack with a strap instead. The strap is very thick, and the hardware solid. It should last years even using it every day.

What I like about Rioni is that I get top quality materials and workmanship without having to pay for the brand. None of my bags are direct copies of LV, in that there are plenty of those kinds of bags, with minor or major differences.

I'd say Rioni is a good brand for those who couldn't care less about designer labels, but want the equivalent quality. As was described recently in another thread - it's premium but not luxury.