How to keep your make up looking fresh

1. all day long?

I'm not sure if there's already a topic on this. I have oily skin, more in the Tzone area. So my face alway looks very fresh and nice at the start of the day, but a couple into it, it starts to get a little dull then down it goes. I don't want to have to re-apply my make up frequently because it seems like I'm just adding one more layer on top of another. Yes I use blotting paper and oil control loose powder too. Is there any spray or anything that will set your make up for the day so it alway looks fresh?

2. Do you use a primer?

3. Hmmmmm I skipped primer for my face (yes for eyeshadow though). Usually I just apply moisturizer and loose powder. I get lazy to apply every single steps

has anyone try the finished spray by Make Up Forever?

4. Nope, but I'd love to hear suggestions. I usually carry my basics around and re-apply when necessary.

5. I like Flight Mist from Prescriptives, it is in a little spray bottle, perfect for your purse. I usually give my face a couple of sprays after lunch for a more refreshed look. HTH!!! :smile:

6. i always put after my make up mac fix pro ( its a spray) its the best thing ever it helps your make up to stay in place and it lasts me 8 hrs my make up.

7. I have oily skin and I use clean and clear blotting papers to help keep me looking fresh. I don't wear foundation very often though, usually just mineral veil.

8. I have oily T-zone but I use this primer Smashbox Photo Finish Primer on my whole face before foundation. I've tried & used lots of primer since my early days in makeupalley & have used products to combat oil on t-zone but they seems to flake the skin instead.

9. I use the Thermal Spring water spray from Avene. helps to calm my skin down too! u can get it at cvs!

10. I use Armani's Fluid Master Primer before putting on my foundation, and it keeps my makeup looking fresh all day. I have oily skin, and so far this is the only primer I've been able to use that keeps my makeup looking fresh for the entire day.

11. I use Velvet Veil by FaceTime. Works much better than Smashbox, IMO.

12. I also use Armani primer before putting on foundation and it does make my makeup last longer. Also, to keep everything fresh and shine-free, I use Clean and Clear blotting paper a few times a day.

13. I use Laura Mercier secret finnish, it gives my skin a nice slightly dewey look and keept my MU fresh

14. Nars Hydrating Freshening Lotion cuts the oil and moisturizes.