How to get the new catalogue?

minababe

♥
O.G.
Jan 6, 2007
Hey everyone

In two weeks I buy my next LV piece. I have seen pics from a new catalogue called " collection cruise 2008"

I want that so bad. How can I get it??

Normally I have to go to the LV store and buy it or?

As I buy my speedy I ask after the big catalogue. The SA told me that normally it costs 20 Euros. But she has put the catalogue to the speedy in the shppingbag and say: a little present for you.
She was really nice.
But I don't know if every SA is so friendly ..

how do you get it ? Did you buy it? how much costs it? Or is this little catalogue free of charge?

i would love to know to. I have the holiday 2oo7 catalog and i want 2 collect more. Is there anyway i can ask my sa to give it to me for free without being direct? She's a really nice sa.she sent me a happy new year card.

you actually can order the catalog by calling 866 vuitton, they will charge you about $12 for shipping. sometimes, if there are available catalogs instore, you can just pick one up... its free.

When my sister bought her white MC Audra in HK 2 summers ago I asked if I could get a catalogue to take with me and she said "Sure". I didn't even know they charged for them at the time. But when my mom bought a red Vernis Sunset Boulevard at the store in Denmark in Nov and asked for the new catalogue for me, they said it costs 60 Danish money (about $7) but could give us one for free but it was out of stock in the store and they promised to send us one when they came in but I haven't gotten it yet. It can't take that long for the store to get restocked with calalogues right? Doesn't feel like I'm going to get it :sad: