how to get rid of black heads

missjeni

Dec 20, 2006
so how do u guys get rid of your black heads?? i have some on my nose and they drive me absolutely nuts! i cant get rid of them or if i do they'll come back. i've tried biore strips, facials but nothing seems like it works :shrugs:

exfoliating very very well :tup:.

i use philosophy's microdelivery wash on my nose on a daily basis to keep the blackheads at bay, and use something stronger like kate somerville's kate in a jar (now called exfolikate) or the natura bisse glyco peel (can't remember the exact name at the moment) or phillsophy's micro dermabrasian vitamin c duo (again can't remember what it's called-sorry i haven't slept in days and it's really affecting my mental functioning :confused1:).

also, i recently picked up this japanese black head off stick recently that appears to be working pretty well. but i think if you just exfoliate well and keep the area well cleansed it should get better over time :yes:.

I love microdermabrasion (Not the at home stuff). It really helps with blackheads/acne/acne scarring. Usually I buy packages & go once a month for maintenance. My skin is sooooo soft afterwards & I notice that my regular products work better. My esthetician combines the micro with glycolic which really gives me good results.

If you dont want to try micro use a BHA-Paula Begoun has great products. A BHA exfoliates deeper & better than a mechanical scrub & will help fight blackheads/acne.