How to Get Away With Murder - ABC

Just started tonight's episode, everyone (Frank, Wes, and Laurel in particular) looks so good[emoji7]! Aside from that, can't wait to see where things go. I think there may be a couple new supporting characters introduced, should be interesting!

Finished the episode - next Thursday can't come soon enough, I need to know what happens next! Anyone else watching this season?

Last edited:
Just started tonight's episode, everyone (Frank, Wes, and Laurel in particular) looks so good[emoji7]! Aside from that, can't wait to see where things go. I think there may be a couple new supporting characters introduced, should be interesting!

Finished the episode - next Thursday can't come soon enough, I need to know what happens next! Anyone else watching this season?

I am! Holy moly Frank is HOT!!

So who set Annalise's house on fire? Frank? Frank turned against Anna? And who died in the house, Nate? Say it isn't Nate. That Body, ugh!
Just gonna use the spoiler tags in case anyone hasn't seen the first episode:
I feel like it was Nate or Oli (hence the whole scene with him getting offered a job with Annalise and his breakup with Connor).

Can you believe that I READ the EW synopsis of the episode rather than watch the show? Totally agree with two of the above posts ~ hope that Nate doesn't die and I too am beginning to dislike all of the the time shifting elements of the show. Furthermore dragging out the plot of who dies until episode 9 is ridiculous imo.

Sorry to sound negative because this is/was one of my favorite series, maybe I left Shondaland for a little too long. :wtf:

Can you believe that I READ the EW synopsis of the episode rather than watch the show? Totally agree with two of the above posts ~ hope that Nate doesn't die and I too am beginning to dislike all of the the time shifting elements of the show. Furthermore dragging out the plot of who dies until episode 9 is ridiculous imo.

Sorry to sound negative because this is/was one of my favorite series, maybe I left Shondaland for a little too long. :wtf:

I'm approaching your view of the show. It's beginning to irritate me.

Reactions: pinky7129