How to do a chargeback?

YPK

O.G.
Mar 19, 2006
Does anyone here know how to do a charge back? I paid for an item on eBay via Paypal with my credit card and it arrived broken. Seller said he would refund but never did ! I was stupid enough to give him positive feedback because I trusted him. Refund says pending which I now know will never happen. It is only $16 lousy bucks but I am so..ooo angry !!!Thanks !

Does anyone here know how to do a charge back? I paid for an item on eBay via Paypal with my credit card and it arrived broken. Seller said he would refund but never did ! I was stupid enough to give him positive feedback because I trusted him. Refund says pending which I now know will never happen. It is only $16 lousy bucks but I am so..ooo angry !!!Thanks !

Wait... if it says Refund Pending in Paypal, that means the refund was processed by the seller. PayPal won't credit your account until his bank account is debited and the funds are secured in PayPal. If he/she is like me and keeps a 0 paypal balance, this is the way the refund is processed and it takes a few days for PayPal to go into my bank account and credit the buyer's account. It doesn't mean I don't have the funds in my bank account. If you do a credit card charge-back in the meantime, it will be noted on your PayPal account that you did not work within the terms of a dispute as defined in your UA.