How to contact a seller that you're not doing business with?

1. Hi guys,

I had an item that was not paid by the winner so I did a second chance offer to the next higher bidder..however, she did not response until the offer expired. She told me that she had a surgery so she couldn't response until now. She asked me about the authenticity of the shoes and blah blah..but when I was trying to response to her today, I couldn't. eBay said that I was not able to contact the buyer because I do not have anything selling that included her. How do I respond to her message? I was trying to look her up and contact her but It kept saying that I couldn't unless I have her private email address, which I don't. I don't want her to think that my item is fake and I'm backing off. Thanks for all your help!
  2. If she has any items listed, you can contact her by asking a question about a specific item. Otherwise, I don't believe you can reach her. If that's the case, you're probably better off relisting your item.
  3. click on her name to pull up her profile, you can contact member from that page:yes: