How To Clean Your Coach!

Hi All!

Now, this *may* not work on all your handbags, but I have a Hamptons Signature Patchwork Tote and I put it right in the washing machine with Woolite! Worked like a CHARM! Of course, I put it in a delicates bag and on the delicate cycle with cold water, but still.

Good luck!! :P

I have tried everything to clean a few small pen marks on my camel Ergo tote- to no avail. 1 mark is black, the other 2 are red (came to me that way from eBay). I wish someone would invent something once and for all to remove pen from leather!

Hi, I am new here but this is a great website! I read the info about cleaning Coach purses. Today I noticed that my 1 month old Carly Signature Purse is stained! Apparently the new blue t-shirt I was wearing faded onto my purse....does anyone know what the safest way to remove this stain would be? Should I just try the damp cloth as it states above? I'm really nervous about trying anything, I would hate to ruin this bag!

Thanks!:yahoo:

I looked all over and don't know where else to ask lol i hope for an answer.

YEARS ago i bought a white coach bag with the brown rabbit fur, it is similar to the ski bag. Anyway the bag is in dire need of cleaning and I haven't a clue where to start. I do not want to ruin it more than years of usage already has. It just needs a small facelift :smile: Any ideas? Any and all input would be extremely helpful at this point.

Thanks!

So I just got a two bags off of *bay and like others they have pen marks that were not disclosed, mostly on the interior of the bags but I'm still not too happy about it. I am one of those people who take very good care of my bags and do not want pen marks on the inside nor the outside. Does anyone know how to get the ink cleaned out of the interior? The outside is completely leather on one of them and leather and signature on the other. Any help would be greatly appreciated.