How to authenticate Damier Line?

1. I need a mini crash course on how to authenticate the Damier Line. I just saw something on eBay that I want.......:yes:

All my mono stuff have been bought at LV retail because I simply cannot risk buying a fake...............

All my white MC stuff are from resellers because I think that since white is hard to keep clean anyway, I don't want to pay full price. Plus, they are really easy to authenticate (IMHO)

Now the damier line, I am still not sure about it yet, I really want to like it, although sometimes it reminds me of a ....chess set.....? (ok, please don't get mad, damier lovers!) :upsidedown:
  2. "chess set" ????:roflmfao: Any auctions you're interested in just post it on 'Authenticate this LV" where we can discuss why it's real or not.:yes: I think that's the best way to learn.
  3. You know, sometimes, I am afraid to because if it was a REALLY good deal, it might just give someone else the idea to bid on it too. I know it has happened to others and the last thing I want is a bidding war :push:
  4. Thanks poppin
  5. :push: That's true :rant: