How to? And which scarf/bandeau to use on Epi Mandarin Petit Noe?

beth001

Purse Slut
O.G.
Dec 14, 2006
I've tried searching through the Noe threads and Clubhouse, but couldn't find any advice or pics on how to use a scarf instead of the leather tie that comes on the Epi Petit Noe. Duh, I mean of course, I can figure out that I just pull out the tie that's on there now and thread something else through the grommets, but I'm wondering... does it ruin the scarf in any way? If so, I don't want to use an LV. I'll pick up something else at TJMAXX!

But, if it doesn't harm the scarf or bandeau, then does anyone have any suggestions as to what would look totally HOT on a Mandarin?

Also, anyone with pics of a scarf-laced Petit Noe (any color)? I'd love to see!:yes: TIA.

Black on mandarin is too Halloween for me. When mandarin was first introduced, LV did a scarf in the exact color. I'm too lazy to take a pic of it, but I bought it and the color is identical. Some of the Hermes oranges are close to the color. If you're afraid you might ruin a scarf, start with a less expensive one.

that would look so great! be careful though, i think after a while the metal holes might rub off a bit as the metal tarnishes...but since it's black mc, it prb won't be too noticeable.