How tall r u and what's your highest CL?

I'm 5"9 and my highest are 120mm i think? But I have YSL tributes that are higher. I used to be concerned about how tall they made me, but then I realized that most of the most beautiful shoes I fall in love with are really tall heels and I was sick of passing on them because I didn't want to be taller than most women. That was a few years ago and I am SO glad I just got over it because now I have over 30 pairs and I love being super tall :tup:

I'm 5 feet and .75 inches...haha....gotta get that .75 in there. Anyway, I think my highest would be my No Barre, which I guess is about 5 inches? I'm not 100% sure, but they have a double platform.

and I love your greasepaint yoyos, kittens! Those are so pretty.

I am 5 feet and 1/2 inch and my highest are my VP's and LG's which are 120 and have a platform.
DH is 6 feet. After the foot surgery I know that is as high as it will get.

I'm also 5'4" (like quite a lot of ladies here! Apparently its the average US woman's height!) My highest are my Mad Marys which although should be 120 like my VPs, seem a tad taller.

Tallest heels have to be either my YSL tributes or Jil Sander booties though! They're over 150!!!

Yes.. I have short-woman's disease.

I'm 5'8" and my highest are 120mm if that's what Laponos and Ariella Talons are. I would like to go higher but SO doesn't want me to as the ones I have make me taller than him ( he's 5'11" / 6ft ) Well that and I struggle in the ones I have LOL