How Susceptible To Guilt Are You ?

You Can Be Made to Feel Some Guilt

You are prone to feelings of guilt, but not to an excessive degree. You've found that middle ground, where you actually have a conscience in social situations but you don't let it debilitate you. You have a clear sense of right and wrong, moral and amoral. You strike a balance between being practical and ethical. Congratulations!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Guilt-Free [/FONT]
averagerating_22.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Guilt-Ridden [/FONT]
ruler.gif
yourrating_20.gif

I got the same result pradasmeadow. I think that's pretty normal. I couldn't imagine living day to day with a guilt ridden conscience.

Love that website, I can see myself on it all day rating myself in different ways lol...stuff like that is so addiciting!

You are prone to feelings of guilt, but not to an excessive degree. You've found that middle ground, where you actually have a conscience in social situations but you don't let it debilitate you. You have a clear sense of right and wrong, moral and amoral. You strike a balance between being practical and ethical. Congratulations!

Yeh - though not sure if this is strictly true - occasionally I get v guilt ridden!;)