How reliable is Costco.com?

1. Okay I am a little excited because there are 3 MJ styles I like and they are all in Brick Red. I am dying to have a red MJ bag. I just don't know if I should get it from there.

Costco search results for "Marc Jacobs"

2. IMO it's not worth it. This is only because I work for Coach and we've been trying to figure out their vender and they are not authorized sellers of both Coach & MJ.

3. not very reliable AT ALL. They are in trouble for selling prada fakes...

4. i think they're also in trouble for selling a LV Cerises Speedy. i believe i read it on the LV forum.

5. not to mention fake balenciagas too! and they're not an authorized vendor for SFAM jeans but they were selling those too...

of course, the plus side is Costco has a wondeful return policy...

6. i'd stay away from buying designer bags there because of the problems they've had selling designer items when they were not authorized. For a store that large, i don't know why they continue to do that and open themselves to more lawsuits... baffles me.

BUT if you really want the bag and it's a super duper price (only then would i consider it), i'd see one IRL and ask the ladies what the bag should have so you know what to look out for when you inspect it. and i'd inspect every inch of it before buying it!

not sure if they're in trouble yet for the LV cerises speedy but there was one stuffed in their showcase and according to the members it looked authentic. I have no idea how that bag would have found it's way there unless they are starting to sell second hand items. and that doesn't make sense...