How rare is the solid zucca (no leather) spy?

1. I just received my solid zucca spy with tortuga handles from the Bag Borrow or Steal outlet sale... it's so pretty! (This is the one that doesn't have the leather on it... it's solid zucca canvas.)I realized I've never seen one in real life before. Is this a rare spy?
  2. yeah, it's pretty rare. baglady has one, too. i think a fendi boutique salesperson once told a member that fendi never made this bag (obviously untrue, but supports the idea that it's rare).
  3. I think I've seen pictures of one of the olsen twins with one too.... so if she and baglady have one, I'm not worried it was never made. ;)
  4. Yeah it is pretty rare. I only knew of one person who had it (baglady.1) and now you do too. Pics?
  5. Here's a pic! I included my (new to me) petrol spy because she deserves some attention too.:p
    nye 015.JPG nye 014.JPG
  6. It is a lovely bag.
  7. Enjoy the bag. It's gorgeous!
  8. Enjoy it!
  9. very pretty, both bags are gorgeous, wear them well!
  10. Wow, thanks for the picture. I've never seen it before. It is cute! They're both great bags!
  11. Love the bag! I agree about its rarity. I've only seen it here. It's so durable though. What a great purchase!
  12. Thanks everyone. : )
  13. Congrats! LOVE that petrol! :drool:
  14. that's a good looking spy family!
  15. Stunning spy.

I have been told a few times by Fendi shops in the UK that Fendi never made an all over Zucca, but then it must have been a bag that went to the US only.