How Old Were You When You Learnt How To Drive ?

Speaking of driver's licenses... I had the pleasure to have done the test in OH a few years ago, because I couldn't transfer my German license over. What a joke, seriously. In Germany we need to go through hours and hours of drivers training, pay like 800 bucks min for it all and the sneaky testing bastards have you drive for like an hour and you fail if you don't look over your shoulder when taking a turn.

In Ohio I drove for precisely 3 minutes around the block. Which brings me to the point that many Americans don't know how to drive well. Because they are never taught how to. You can argue with me all day long, and I will stand my point.

Then again the plethora of available space, wide roads and huge intersections don't really help to make people better drivers. If I ever see an average American driver on the Champs Elysee I will seriously worry for his life.

I don't really know how to drive. My parents made me get my license at 18. I came here to the US and have been here for 5 years and never drove. I'm happy as a bee though.