How often to do switch your Chanel purses?

I carry a different bag every day. Someone suggested on TPF awhile back that at the end of each day, she puts all of her items in an LV box in her closet and restuffs her bag and puts it in it's sleeper home/dust bag. That's what I do every day as well. I treat it as I do my shoes. I put them in their box, as well.

That is exactly what I do, I change bags every day and put them away every night as I do my clothes and shoes. Every one goes in it's dust bag and box, including the shoes. It takes a few extra minutes, but that way the bags stay nicer, longer and you notice any open lipsticks, pens etc before they make too much mess.

Are you calling me anal? lol :roflmfao:

i change depending on the outfit and occasion. but i usually never change my wallet (unless it's a special occasion requiring a clutch or some other tiny bag).

that depends on the places I'm going to/or my mood...can be as often as twice a week...or few weeks once..I'm carrying my gst now...will switch to my gucci/fendi/ferragamo once in a month..

Ladies, how often do you switch the Chanel bag you're using? I am awful at this. With seven in my closet, I use the beige GST almost constantly, and the my black lambskin classic flap on nights out. I pretty much ignore my other ones.

You?

This is a hard one for me to answer - as I tend to change my purse every night. Part of my nightly routine is to empty my bag put it away in its cover....then the next day depending on what I decide to wear, I pick the bag of the day. So, I change bags each night....

But, since I wear many different brands of bags depending on mood and style ....I am not always changing to a Chanel.

But I love my GSTs !!!:heart:

pretty much daily because it depends on what I am wearing although I did buy the biarritz tote and I have been carrying that a lot because of the rain and recent crappy weather ... i plan on not bringing out my super soft leather chanels for awhile due to the humidity in NYC ... but i will use my patents and my caviar leather ones ... and the biarritz when it rains ...

I change daily... well I don't carry Chanel bags everyday (I don't feel like bringing Chanel to class, generally speaking), but if I carry a Chanel bag (depending on my outfit), I also put it away every night... the next one I use depends again on what I'm wearing and where I'm going that day/night. :smile: