How often does H introduce new colors? Any new ones on horizon?

1. Hello!

How often does Hermes introduce new colors? Are there any new colors that are on the horizon?

Just busy daydreaming at work:rolleyes:
  2. I don't know, but my store is going to call me when a Lindy in a colour Rosey(sp) comes in. Has anyone heard of Rosey? (sp) It is not rose shocking or rose dragee . I am hoping it is a vibrant pink, or I will take a pass

3. its already out here and there: its a medium saturation dusty pink--like a classic tea rose
  4. When I visited the Vegas store, the nice looking SA showed me the new swatches for 2008. I thought all the colors were appealing. There were around 6-8 new colors, one being the poissiere color I choose for my Birkin.

5. so what is poissiere like?
  6. whats the "poissiere" look like?
  7. "poissiere" in clemence is a greenish sand color. I liked it. There is at least 3 different beige colors that were darker than parchment coming out and i liked all of em.
  8. Actually I am pretty sure that there are several threads around here talking about the new Spring-Summer 2008 colors...I will try to search for them and see what I can find. At least one of them has color swatches albeit small.

What I can remember are:
    curry--just what it sounds like
    griolet--greyed pale smoky violet
    rouge piment--amazing deep blue toned red
    lagoon/lagu--very saturated and bright turquoise

ummm and there are a bunch of greens, browns and greenish yellow golds. LOL I can't remember the rest off the top of my head!
  9. Thanks Cynthia, I will pass on Rosey. I think rouge piment and lagoon are more me.
  10. There are some STUNNING colors coming out. I saw the swatches, but I can not remember the names for the life of me!
  11. WOW! That is a lot of new colors! Griolet...sounds interesting. I'm not usually a violet person but i'm anxious to see this. And arouge piment - I love anything red.
  12. Curry sounds like a vibrant color. Should I be thinking its like a Madras Curry or more Saffron tinged?
    Thanks for sharing.
  13. I found an old thread about rouge piment and AirMess posted these little color swatches. I have no clue what any of them are though. But thought i'd attach the pic;)
  14. ^ that blue - is it Lagon or Paon? My SA described Lagon as "dull", but I don't believe him......
  15. I think that is Lagon (sp??) but I really am not sure. It looks like the Lagon swatch I saw in person anyway.

In that set of swatches posted by mnpurselover, I believe from left to right they are curry, lagon, ??, ??, griolet, ??. I'm sorry, I can't remember the names of the greenish ones because they looked scary on me, LOL, and the reddish one in that pic is NOT rouge piment--it's a lot more like brique but with more pink in it.

ElizabethK, I don't know the diff really between Madras curry and saffron! It's more dull than bright to my eye anyway--not like Jaune which was a true primary yellow, if that helps.