How often do you

1. Use your white bags?

I am thinking of investing in a white handbag (Chanel of course) and I was just wondering how often you all use yours.

I have a lot of black so I need to branch out and get some colour in my collection!

TIA:flowers:

2. Anyone?

3. If you live out in the east,we usually wait till easter to break out with the spring colors(white). Spring and summer seems to be the trend out here . During the winter,not many carry a white purse. If you live in warm weather all the time,I haven't a clue. Hope this helps.

4. I've had my white timeless clutch since last June and I've only used it once. I know I should use it more, but most of the time, the bright white is a little too much contrast to what I'm wearing - and I do wear bright colors! I'm definitely going to try to use it more this year because I love the bag. I also have an off-white lambskin bag I have used much more because the color is a little more muted and easier to match.

5. I live in Arizona so my response is a bit skewed of course, but here I use it all year! it looks great against a black suit or grey suit with a white blouse underneath, it really pops! but I wear them casual as well, but I do seem to wear them when it's sunny, not cloudy! Wierd huh? I have a white jumbo caviar flap with S/H and a white GST with S/H. Frankly my white jumbo GST is my favorite of all my chanel bags, even more so than my reissues! It just screams style in a quiet way! I think it's a great next addition frankly if you have black already!

6. I use mine year round.

7. I live in England so its not very sunny at all here, but in the summer i do feel that a black bag is to "heavy" a colour.

8. here are modeling pics of my white GST and jumbo caviar flap, sorry they are a wee bit fuzzy!

IMG_0004a.JPG IMG_0025.JPG
  9. I totally agree. although not to stray from chanel but I just got the Louis Vuitton Mahina XL in black for summer since it's unstructured and so lightweight, which is the first bag I have ever wanted to carry in summer! jsut food for thought!

10. Spring/Summer and on clear, sunny days in Fall/Winter

11. Oh do you have a pic of your LV?

12. here you go....you can also jump to the lv forum and look under the Mahina Club for better modeling pics. But I still LOVE my chanel white caviar bags for summer...this would be if you wanted a black lightweight summer bag!

IMG_0004.JPG
  13. Nice! Thanks :flowers:

14. Im waiting for spring to use my white Jumbo, I cannot wait as it will be my first time using it - hurry up sunshine ;)

15. Madonna is photographed in London quite often carrying this bag, not that that influenced me, but I know folks in London dress like New yorkers and wear black in summer, every time I visit London, I laugh at the americans wearing bright colors and wearing white sneakers :rolleyes: