How OFTEN do you visit your store?

Not very often. I only go to "do research" on an item that I am interested in or to purchase something. On average I visit the store 2 times a month depending on what's out and what's coming out. I usually buy something new at least once a month. My SA usually calls me so, I don't have to go in the store and browse.

As there is no LV here (Knoxville,TN) blah- I only go when I know I'm going to purchase, then I make the 3 or 3.5 hour drive down to Atlanta, GA. I'm considering the Noe, soon, as in within the next couple of weeks and have pretty much decided to purchase it from e-lux, it will be my first 'out of boutique' purchase. The only other thing I've ever ordered from e-lux was the vachetta strap...so (for some reason and I don't know why) I'm a bit nervous....

i have only been in LV once and that was in paris. there are a bunch of LV stores/ stands (in saks) in manhattan. but since LV is cheaper in paris even with the conversion rate and VAT Refund, i hope to ONLY buy my LV there :yes: plus if i cant go, alot of my friends are studying there so they can just bring me back stuff ;) i tend to browse alot on the Vuitton.com site instead of eLuxury because i like their prices better ...

If I could I would visit the store every second week:nuts: . Unfortunately it's a 10 hour drive from this dumb town so I usually only get there a couple of times a year - if that.:cursing:

Usually once a month, then a while back my max was 3X/week lol which is what happens when you start university, have a horrible schedule with a 4 hour break, and LV's a mere 5 mins walk away lol (and it's not just window shopping....it's actual shopping lol)

At least twice a month, but I usually buy in bulk I know what I want that month and I get it. Although lately nothing has really caught my eye. I think I'll just get a Mono carryall now and hold out till march. It's the longest I'll have gone w/o buying anything since I started collecting last year, but I think I can do it. I am going to Disney World in march so I think Ill just got nuts there. But yea ususally 2-3 times a month.

A lot :shame: I live about a half hour away...but I manage to get in there like probably once every other week, sometimes more...I was in there for 3 hours the other day :shame: :roflmfao:

2 to 4 times a month!! I just went this evening but my SA wasn't working. I usually call ahead but just decided to stop by since I was with my DH running an errand. The store was empty except for one other customer. I'll probably stop by this Sat. to see my SA since I'm planning on buying something!

The close one in my city I visit like two times a month I think. I try to visit it as little as possible now, because I'm not actually having anything untill the new stuff arrives. But when I'm London and Paris etc. I visit all the time. Like three times a week. Whenever I pass by... >_<

probably once a month or once every 2 months.. up until last month, it was like.. once every 3-4 months! my SA was like, "omg i thought something happened to you cuz you disappeared!!"

and it's not like it's far.. just across the street from where I work (same mall, just a biiiiiig mall.. lol. ) but it's all the way across the bridge and these days it's cold so i don't wanna go.. nothing really worth going for anyway except to chat with my SA.. haha.

for me, it's more like how often do I CALL my store... coz the closest LV is an hour plane ride away... ummm.... I think I call about once a week... or more when I suddenly think of something I want & check on the price... as for visiting the actual store... I'm afraid it's only once a year when I go back to HK!!! so when I'm there (usually for 3 months)... I visit about once a week! gotta make the most of it!

I've been to the Paris, Munich, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, NYC, and Chicago LV boutiques. I probably go into the Chicago LV (seeing as how it's my home), two to three times a week. Not always to buy, but to check up on things, see what's in...try on some of the pret-a-porter...etc.

Shoes have been my weakness lately...and I'm going to the store today to buy a pair...and inquire about the miroir sneakers (to see if one of the largest woman's sizes will fit my feet...ugh). It's kinda sad...they should make miroir sneakers for men...even though they're super tacky...haha