how often do you use youre bbags?

I use my balenciaga everyday ... they never fail in putting a smile on my face!!!

I have used my black city for a week now... just put lilac city and black day back in the closet...

I am thinking of going for the work style pretty soon!!!
Oh, but courier is arriving anytime now!!

EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! To the point that my other designer bags feel neglected. Lol...I spent an arm and a leg to get Prada's Fairy bag (the James Jean design) and oh boy...still haven't used it. My Bbags have taken over all of my love! I love the fairy design on my Prada so much (I have a thing for fairies) that I can't let her go. At this point, I should place her in a glass box and put her on display somewhere or hang her up on the wall, just so she'll serve a purpose other than sitting beautifully in the closet. The other designer bags can do that job for her. :roflmfao:

EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! To the point that my other designer bags feel neglected. Lol...I spent an arm and a leg to get Prada's Fairy bag (the James Jean design) and oh boy...still haven't used it. My Bbags have taken over all of my love! I love the fairy design on my Prada so much (I have a thing for fairies) that I can't let her go. At this point, I should place her in a glass box and put her on display somewhere or hang her up on the wall, just so she'll serve a purpose other than sitting beautifully in the closet. The other designer bags can do that job for her. :roflmfao:

Oh those Fairy Prada bags are TDF! I can understand treating it like an objet d'arte.

I use them mostly everyday like 95%. I like to rotate my bags daily. Sometimes if I'm going to a crowded happy hour, I tend not to wear bbags, because if something happened to my bbag - it would make me sooo upset!

Last edited:
About half the time for me. I have a few other brands in rotation and I often switch to a 'cheapy' (usually a LeSportsac Tokidoki or Lamb) for kids sports, etc.

I wear mine most of the time, can't leave out my other designer bags!!! :P

I usually change to something a bit less expensive for travel!
That's why I'm so fascinated by you brave ones who take your bbags on vacations!!!! I don't know if I could handle it, but I'm trying to work up my nerve to take one of mine to a conference next week..... :sweatdrop:

Almost everyday.. switching between my Work, City and First depending on the occasion! Love love love Bbags :heart: But sometimes I use my Miu Miu Coffer so she doesn't feel too left out!