How often do you purchase a new purse?

May 16, 2007
My last purchase was 2 days ago. but i keep wanting more . It seem like the more I buy, the more I want. I got my Azur 2 month ago on my California vacation, then I just bought a wallet, a purse & 2 bandeau. Still . So how often do you ladies get a new purse?

Monthly? Weekly? Yearly?

me: 2-3 month.

i'm not on a set schedule. so i'll say that i purchase about 2-4 bags a year. when i see something i'll save up for it first.

lolz i wish i know how to save up. I use my own money to buy all my purses though. My mom doesn't know about LV and all. if she did, she would have kill me. Mostly i just buy it when I want to and I don't pay by credit card because you have to pay interest.

How do you save up? like put in the piggy bank $20 every week?

Usually about one every season. I don't fall in love easily but this year I fell in LVoe with many differents bags so it's been more. In July, I got the Tulum PM, the MC Shirley, & the Beverly clutch. In August, the MC Speedy. I got the Dentelle Batignolles just last Saturday. I love every bag and use them regularly. Honestly I've never been more satisfied with my bag collection than this year. I do have a couple more I'm planning to buy...the Tivoli and a Murakami LE that will be sold at MOCA in October.

Usually about one every season. I don't fall in love easily but this year I fell in LVoe with many differents bags so it's been more. In July, I got the Tulum PM, the MC Shirley, & the Beverly clutch. In August, the MC Speedy. I got the Dentelle Batignolles just last Saturday. I love every bag and use them regularly. Honestly I've never been more satisfied with my bag collection than this year. I do have a couple more I'm planning to buy...the Tivoli and a Murakami LE that will be sold at MOCA in October.

Wow you got a lot. I'm planning to go to the boutique on Monday for just a bandeau. But how do I avoid purchasing more item in a nice way to the SA? Plus i'm totally new to this store i'm going to? would they think i'm cheap just bc i got something small?

I don't really have a schedule that I follow.

I basically buy something right when I have enough cash to get it.

I'm a struggling college student so it takes awhile for me to save money for something that I want to get.

yikes, I hope my dh doesn't read this... lol. I've been buying purses bi-weekly since July. September hasn't been any better, I just bought the Neo Cabby MM, a denim speedy from Let-Trade, L' Ingeniueux, and I'm getting the Nimbus pm soon.. must stop before I'm homeless with all my bags. :sweatdrop:

Usually once a year, but I'm not complaining seeing as how I don't actually have a job outside the home. I'd love to get a PT job somewhere, but then I'd have to give up volunteering at my kids' school and such.....that's more important to me, you know?