How often do you fight with your S.O.?

1. And what about?

I'm just curious. All my girlfriends seem to have soooooo much drama with their boyfriends/husbands. I often wonder what the heck there is to fight about so often!

2. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: Umm-about once a week?

3. :shrugs:

4. Not kidding-once a week-at least an argument.

5. Oh, sorry, Nishi!!! I didn't see your edit. I was waiting for a real sentence! lol

6. Only about once a month, ya know PMS time. And they arent really fights . I just get irritated with stupid stuff and get quiet. Thats is bad as it gets. Thank God.

7. it seems like everyday during that monthly time.

8. 10-15 times a day? We just enjoy bickering, I think. It's the cornerstone of our relationship.

9. Hmmmm we disagree ALOT because we both think we are right about everything. But never really a fight. I think the last BIG fight we had was about 2 years ago and that wasnt even that bad! So I guess that is good!!

10. Everyday lol...he's a cop and thinks that he can be cop, judge, and jury at home too. But the poor guy lives with 2 female teens, a female pup, and my mother lives in the house in back of ours. He doesn't stand a chance! Our relationship is great so I say thank God for bickering!

11. ^^yeah, there's '2 captains on this ship' too so we kind of bicker a lot.
    Nothing mean or damaging, nothing that's hurtful.

We have a 'fight' once in a blue moon.

12. When I got married I said "honey, you can either be right, or you can be happy, you cannot be both". Therefore, we argue very rarely.:roflmfao:

13. that's my hubby's style too...he loves that show.. some sitcom where the guy and his wife are constantly fighting...and bickering and just plain happy... BUT

I'm not like that...i hate all types of bickering/arguing/fighting... and it gets on my nervous... i'm such a true romantic at heart... but romance is a foreign language to my hubby :shrugs:

14. We argue (not fight) about 2 times a week. We will leave upset and then he'll call me back and apologize because it was silly. It makes the make up moments oh so better.

15. We disagree about something at least once a day, but almost never really argue or fight.

Robyn