How Often Do You Clean Your House?

there is difference between tidying up and cleaning ...
i tidy up the living room and kid bedroom literally every single hour!!! sometimes more!! .. as far as cleaning goes:

washing the bathrooms .. every other day (depending on how dirty .. maybe everyday)
cleaning the kitchen which includes dishes and floor .. every day
oven, fridge, freezwer ... every week
laundry .. twice a week ..
windows and balcony .. three times a week ..
tidying and wiping the closets .. once a week ..
vacuming .. three times a day (i am serious!) ..
vacuming under the rugs, the curtains, under the sofas and beds .. once to twice a week ..
cleaning the insides of the kitchen and bathroom cupboards .. once a week ...
sometimes i will do everything at once .. which takes me literally 10-11 hours ... but its is sooooo worth it at the end of the day!! .. but it gets bad again the very next day ..
i bought a book called (The Little Book of Quick Fixes for a Spotless Home) ... it is amazing!!! it has alot of household stuff you can do to clean faster and better ... my hubby hates it when i have my nose buried in it because in 2 minutes i will be up trying one of the things i read about!! hahahaha

and aside from alllllll that .. i ALSO have a clenaing lady that comes in once a week :">

I actually clean up or tidy up rather every morning and evening. I have a cleaning service that comes over every wednesday morning to do the deep cleaning and floors and what not...

I feel like I am cleaning every single day!! Sundays are my designated cleaning day (vacuuming, scrubbing counters, etc.)

Unfortunately...this thread just reminded me I need to do a bit of laundry. Sigh!

Sunday is laundry day for me. My husband can dirty 14 shirts in a week.
As for cleaning, I wish I could do more, but I have to admit, I'd rather work more and pay the cleaning lady.

Once a week for things like vacuuming, bathrooms, etc.
Little things every day.
Once a month I do a major cleaning involving windows, window sills, baseboards, etc.

I HATE cleaning!

During finals time...the house can go 2-3 weeks without a good cleaning...I just forget :smile: