How Often Do You Clean Your House?

i'm an utter slob. i clean when my mess becomes suffocating. when i lived with my boyfriend (err, i guess he's my ex now...) i cleaned much more often because he was a neat freak.

Not enough. But when I clean, I clean really really well. My mom was a cleaning fanatic-- crazy cleaner!! Our home was always spotless

I have someone come in to clean every two weeks...best money I've ever spent...I have waaayy better things to do with my weekends...I do have a two year old though, so I do have to clean up toys at least once a day...

Used to have housekeepers come in once every two weeks but now that I take over, I clean sporadically. I don't really allocate a time to clean but takes care of it whenever I see the need.

I've got a cleaning lady that comes once every two weeks, I would love her to come once a week but her schedule does not allow that.

I have to "tidy-up" everday (pick up toys, do dishes, wash floors, vaccum) due to my one year old!

when i have to! haha..or when my mom comes over! i'm spoiled. i try to clean, the house looks clean when you come in, just there is always something else to do! its never-ending!

I usually clean once a week but its gotten bad in the past couple weeks since Ive had to deal with finals, etc. But after my last final on tuesday - my house is getting a major spring cleaning. I plan to organize and clean EVERYTHING! lol

I live in an apartment. I clean every other day or so but not like a full scrub down. Full scrubdown every two weeks but vaccum every other day and just generally tidying up.