How My Lv Wallet Said Its Made In Spain?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I Thought They're All Purely From France? Do You Ladies Have Urs Made In Spain?

2. Nope, Louis Vuitton has expanded to other countries. There's also made in the USA. My groom cles is made from spain.

3. Louis Vuitton is made in France, Spain, USA, Italy, and some stuff is made in Germany.
    Your wallet is perfectly normal!

4. my new damier pochette is made in spain also

5. As long as it doens't say "Made in China", you should be okay! :nuts:
    I have LV that's made in France, Spain, and the USA. :yes:

6. HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

7. ^^:roflmfao:

8. Mine is...I think it's more special..:heart:

9. Yep, perfectly normal to have it made in france, although I love when it says made in france lol

10. Yea my mono pochette was made in Spain.

11. If any of my accessories are made anywhere else... They are returned to LV immediately...:shrugs: I am a brand by country *s...*:shame:

12. the groom line is spain

13. I always prefer a "made in France" over any other "made in"'s, especially the USA ones, although I have no reason why.

I remember I once bought a Coach wallet from the Coach outlet in Woodbury Commons and it had a plastic tag inside that said:

"Made in China"

Ewwwww....I only got it b/c my cousin wanted it for her b-day, but I was grossed out :throwup:

Although, I do love my MacBook Pro and that comes from Taiwan/China, :love:

14. my cles is made in spain... and it was from elux, so i know it's definitely authentic! i don't really have a preference. some of my bags are made in france, some in usa.

15. Spain is not weird at all, Lv makes stuff in Spain, quality is the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.