How much would you pay for this bag? Would you even buy it?

What's the most you would pay for this handbag?

• $20-$60

• $60-$100

• $100-$150

• $150+

• $0 - I don't like it

Results are only viewable after voting.

madzia

O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
So I found this handbag today, I think it might be pretty perfect for when I give my designer bags a rest/go skiing/or just want a cute bag...

How much would you pay for it/what do you think it's worth?
Would you even buy it?

Attachments

• br.jpg
    br.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 354
I'm not really a fan of knit bags, so it's hard for me to say...I personally wouldn't buy it but I like Banana Republic and I think the sale price is good. remember to use HOLIDAYS for 20% purchases of $100 or more! the ivory is quite lovely

I know, knit bags aren't really my thing either, but I just can't resists this one. I think it's super cute. I just don't know if I want to spend over 100 on it. I think it's selling for about 160 right now - 20% would be 140ish.

Maybe i'll wait a couple weeks and see if it goes down after christmas...

I like everything about it but it is not practical for this Floridian. I would be too worried about soil in a short amount of time. But it sure is cute! (about $20.00 to $60.00)

I love knitted bags, although I do worry about snagging... :s

I voted over $150, before I saw that you'd posted the actual price; as it looks pretty good quality, to me.

I think it's a very cute style, too. :heart:

My only slight criticism is the metal rings; I would prefer it if the leather strap extended, in an unbroken line, around the bottom of the bag. :yes: I would also, ideally, prefer a longer strap.

But they're just my personal preferences. :biggrin:

it comes in grey as well....
br433315-00p01v01.jpg

any thoughts on this color?