How much water do you drink in a day?

1. When i'm at work i drink about 3 litres cause i always have a washroom close by, but i only work part-time. All the other days i try to at least drink 1-2 litres.

So how much water do you guys drink in a day?

2. I drink about 10-12 glasses a day. (I work-out and replenish my fluids).

3. Not nearly enough! I drink about 2 glasses a day. Although they are BIG glasses...its still not enough. However, I drink about 3 cans of Mt.Dew a day...does that count?:push:

4. At least 1 litre of water a day...but I also guzzle diet coke like no one's business so that probably counteracts any benefits, LOL.

5. ^ LOL me too!

I've been trying so hard to drink more water, less diet coke!

I have a really good water filter on my faucet, so I've been filling a container for the fridge and drinking about half of it a day, about 1 quart. I've also been ordering unsweetened tea at restaurants and drinking water from the cooler at work :angel:

Your body filters the water that it needs from your food and drinks though. Even if you drink all diet coke, your body filters the water out of it. It's not great for your kidneys that have to process out the coloring, caffeine and artificial sweetner, but you ARE technically getting water. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it LOL :p

6. I'm glad this thread is here, because it reminds me to drink water, which I do not NEARLY do enough. It's sad how little I drink, and I know it negatively affects my health. I always promise myself to drink more water, but it just makes me gag...I find it so unpalatable for some reason.

7. water??? *cracks open diet coke*.... aahhh not enough evidently.
    3L per day is awsome... you are like a fish!! You must have the purest skin and nicest hair. Wish I drunk that much!!

8. Not enough! 2 glasses if I'm being good.

I drink a lot of tea..... but apparently if you add milk it loses any benefits it has :push:

9. Right around 12-14 glasses a day for me. I have the rule for myself that for every can of pop that I have, I have to have 2 glasses of water. And I usually drink around 6-8 pops per day (busy college student). So sure, I might be spending a lot of time in the bathroom, but at least I know I'm getting water.

10. ^^^^ WWWHHHAAATTTTT??? You drink 6-8 cans of drink???
    WOW you must be on a sugar high all day!!! How do you sleep???? At least you drink alot of water...!!

11. Yay, I do. And that is on a pretty normal day. As sad as it is, I've been in this habit for so long that by now, I have no problems sleeping or anything like that. In fact I seem to have more problems when I try to lessen my pop intake. I know that it's because of the caffeine addiction, but every time to quit drinking soda, after about 2 days of feeling like crap, I usually say forget it and go right back.

Dirty vicious cycle.

12. About 1.5 - 2 litres per day.

13. I drink between 2 to 3 L per day. I keep those big one L evians at home and at work.

14. I drink like 8 glasses of water a day.

15. Alot! I'm not sure exactly but somewhere around 8-9 glasses a day. It's all I drink except for tea and chai. :smile: