How much to heatstamp purse?

1. And can I heatstamp an older purse or do they have to be brand new?

Thanks! :smile:

2. The heatstamping is free! I think you can stamp any bag, new or old. The first time I went to stamp my speedy, the lady checked when I bought the bag (in the computer). When I went to stamp my second speedy, the lady didn't even ask me when/where I bought it. So, I think it depends on who you talk to? But I am sure that bringing an older bag wouldn't be a problem!

I LOVE heatstamping!!!!!!

3. Yep it's free. :smile:

4. woo-hoo! :yahoo: Do I have to make an appointment or can I just walk in and have them do it on the spot?
    Does anyone have pics of their heatstamp so I can see what it looks like?

5. Heatstamping takes a few days. That's what I was told when I had my french wallet heatstamped. They also said that they only heatstamp the mono line, damier and luggage tags. Even some bags can't be stamped because it could be too small.

6. You don't have to make an appointment! Just walk in and see if they can do it the same day! I got both of my bags stamped in less than ten minutes! I just went right when they opened and made sure that they could stamp it the same day (I didn't want to wait). It would normally take a few days if they're busy though.

You can stamp pretty much anything that has a smooth surface and is big enough for letters to fit in. I got my Epi and Damier speedies stamped (pics below).

Epi speedy 1.1.JPG initials up-close.1.JPG Damier speedy 2.1.JPG gold initials.1.JPG
  7. Awww... They don't heat stamp the multicolors? :cry: That's my favorite line!:love:

8. Wow, thanks for the pictures! They look gorgeous!

9. It'a free and you'll love the uniquess of having your LVs heat stamped!

10. Thank you!

I believe they do stamp MC bags but only if you have vachetta that is big enough for letters. For example, SA told me that Epi bags can't be stamped at all. But when I actually went in with the bag, a different SA told me that the only place I could heatstamp was the handle. So, if you have vachetta, you're good to go!

11. Ugh! Why do SA's tell you a different thing! Pisses me off.:mad:

12. Here's some great pics from a fellow member (along with likeafeather's pics :amuse: )

13. usually it takes my store 30 minutes ( I've been lucky since when I went it wasn't packed)...and be sure to call ahead there's a person specialized to do this so if they aren't there...you might have to leave your bag or come another day..

HTH...

14. I wonder if the reason its free is because once you personalize it, you cant RESELL it! LOL.

15. is the zipper pull big enough to stamp two letters into it? I know it will be used quite a lot, but I'd rather have the initials there or on the leaf tabs, but those have even less place :oh: oh and I'm referring to a mono speedy 35