how much is too much color wise?

1. Would pomme, pearle, amarante, framboise, & indigo in one bag be too much? Or even three or four of those colors? What do you think?

2. mmm..no. right now I have pearl and pomme in my bag and they look fab! the more the merrier! it's like skittles in your bag...MMMm skittles

3. Nope. It's not like anyone is going to look in your bag and tell you that you have too many colors!
    I always carry a variety of colors/lines and don't mind a bit. I don't like to be matchy matchy.

You don't have to worry about the Amarante right away though since it isn't coming out until September-ish. The Amarante Inclusion pieces are the ones coming out in June. :yes:

4. I like my accessories to coordintate with my bag. So say you have an Azur bag, I would do pomme and indigo, or fram/indigo with a little perle, but not all together. I would say for me, it's no more than three colors, and usually I stick to two. But if it makes you happy to open your bag and see a rainbow of vernis, then go for it!

5. nope, not too much at all.

6. no! I think it would look cute w/ lots of different colors!

7. I like a lot of color in my bag. It just looks so much more festive when you peak in and see different colors as opposed to all one color.

Right now I have pomme, framboise, mono, and black mc. I would have more if I could get my hands on older vernis pieces.

8. I love tons of colors in my bag!! right now I have pomme, fuchsia, framboise, and indigo. in my peppermint bag. hehe.

9. Not at all; the color is beautiful.

10. I mix up my accessories all the time. I don't like to be matchy-matchy.

11. No, colors are fabulous! A rainbow of vernis in a bag would look fabulous!

12. :yes: I'd love to have a rainbow of vernis

13. I like color IN my bag; it helps me stay organized.

14. You can never have enough vernis! The colours are so beautiful!

15. no rules to what's inside your bag....it's whatever you enjoy carrying. i love all the colors and various line of LV all in my bag.