How much is the Montorgueil?

1. love the Montorgueil, is there only one size and how much is it?

Also, is it avail in all LV stores or where you waitlisted?

Does it only come in mono ?

2. Ooh, I'd like to know too!
  3. If you look in the spring/summer 2008 reference thread i think on the last page it has all the info... I've seen it quoted anywhere from $710-750 and it comes in PM and GM (one Pfer said the sizes are comparable to the speedy 30 and 35. I think as of right now it only comes in Monogram.

Its coming out in the States in March and its out in Singapore and other places overseas.
  4. PM $735 USD 15.0" x 9.1" x 6.3"
    GM $805 USD 15.3" x 10.6" x 7.5"
  5. Thanks for the info! That price is AWESOME for such a great bag!
  6. How do you READ that name?!?! I asked an SA about it today but I had trouble communicating with her because...I couldn't even say it!
  7. Is this bag really supposed to mean The Mountain of Pride?
    Lol, sorry I just love the names and stories...
  8. I believe the bag is named after a street in Paris where some sort of market is located.
  9. Yes, only monogram. This is a regular item, I don't think you need to be on waitlist.
  10. Oh it's tough to explain how to pronounce it... it's kinda like Mon-tohr-gooye.
  11. So it is a regular item cool :tup:
  12. I just recieved the montorgueil pm from my husband for Valentine's Day. He purchased it at the LV store in Maui, Hawaii. (I always keep all the receipts - so I know he paid $715.00) I LOVE IT!!!

Hope this helps!!!
  13. I was in Las Vegas last weekend and the SA there told me that it will come out in March.

14. Yes, Montorgueil is a colorful street in Paris in Les Halles district. Pronounciation is mon-tor-goy
  15. price sounds reasonable....can anyone shares the pic of this mon-tor-goy :p?