How much is an LV monogram cerise pochette?

One more question!

I have a Sonatine and used it like 10 times. I"ve become quite tired of it so I'm thinking of selling it :sad: Its in very excellent condition. How much should I ask for? I was thinking 500.00 since I bought it for 604. What do you think?

I don't think you'll be able to get that much for it (unfortunately).

It may be a better idea just to hold onto it.. :sad:

And are you on livejournal ? I think someone posted the same thing today !

alice said:
One more question!

I have a Sonatine and used it like 10 times. I"ve become quite tired of it so I'm thinking of selling it :sad: Its in very excellent condition. How much should I ask for? I was thinking 500.00 since I bought it for 604. What do you think?

$355 but if you do some serious eBay research, you can get a used one for a very good price.

look around eBay and see what Sonatine's are going for...you don't want to price too hight because it may not sell. In my opinion, for a bag in excellent condition I would look at 20% markdown...That's about how much I've paid for bags/sold bags.

Hmm.. 20% of what I paid? so, 480ish right? Wow. I think I'm gonna force myself to use it a bit more. It feels like such a waste :sad: Just like my Speedy 30 which I got rid of 4 uses after :X

alice said:
Hmm.. 20% of what I paid? so, 480ish right? Wow. I think I'm gonna force myself to use it a bit more. It feels like such a waste :sad: Just like my Speedy 30 which I got rid of 4 uses after :X

Aww.. boo, I would have so bought a Speedy if you had one.

By the way, I'm a Torontonian too.. from Scarlem ! ;)

Wow a sonatine for a cerise pochette? that's a great deal for whoever gets the Sonatine!

I have a cerise pochette and yea, it was $355. Man this trade is very intriguing ;)

I got it when it first came out (Feb 2005?) and I literally used it maximum 3 times, no more than 8 hrs per time. Haha, poor bag! :sad2:

Same with the Panda pochette. Hm I think this is a sign that I should stop buying cute pochettes.

Alice you don't like the sonatine anymore?

Nah. I find it too classy for me. Haha. I mean, I dress up and go to a nice place like, once a year at most. I wanted something fun and I love those little cherry faces. I mean, if I still like the purse now, I think it would be a keeper, yes? :smile:

definitely a keeper!

i say before you go for a trade, advertise your sonatine on the handbag communities on LJ and see if anyone will pay you what you want for it. Then use that money to search for a used cerise pochette on ebay ;P