How much heavier is Blake, compared to Venetia?

1. I am so in love with my new Venetia that I'm already thinking of buying a Blake! My question is: how much heavier is the Blake, as compared to the Venetia? Thanks!

2. ^ I am so happy to hear that you love your new Venetia. =)
    Let me try them on, I will be back...

3. Thanks, bag.lover! You are always so helpful!

4. :yahoo: Congrats!!! I just got my tomato red blake..I'm surprised at how 'hefty' the bag is....But I LOVE IT! Haven't had time to post pics yet..I just LOVE all the compartments in it...All my stuff is very organized & I keep my wallet in the middle for easy access...No more holding up store lines wrestling w/ my bag....I don't think it's too heavy to carry on a daily basis however...And it fits great on my shoulder...Truthfully I only noticed the weight when I took it out of the box...When I was carrying it this morning into work I didn't think about it so it must not be too bad...Let us know if you get one!!!! :heart: Emmy

5. I compared a suede lined Blake to a suede lined Venetia, I can't really tell a difference. I wish I have a scale so that I can weigh them for you.

6. Eeeeeek! Emmy, you need to post pictures asap! :yes: I can't wait to see!

7. Thanks so much! I think I am going to go for it!

8. ^ Which color are you thinking of? =)

9. :yahoo: I just bought one in Rose Quartz! :graucho:

10. Very cute combination, you will love it!!!! Congrats Bagluver!!!! You did good! =)