How Much Have You Spent So Far...

jimmyneyugn

ohai.
O.G.
Feb 6, 2006
On handbags, wallets, accessories??? Come on now ladies.. now is no time to be shy, we all know some of us have spent ridiculous amounts on ONE bag, add it up and share!! (you can post exact # if you know it, but ballpark will do fine)

Me personally, the number is approximately, $3300.. not too bad if I may say so myself. :amuse:

In the last two weeks, no kidding, I have spent around $1600 (2 LV's, one Coach).

The last 4 months prior (when I first started going bag crazy) I spent a total of $2600 (a Fendi, LV,a few Coach bags). So in total it has been $4200.

I have been miserably depressed the past two weeks:cry: , that explains the constant shopping. But they were good deals on ebay. :shame:

This year?

Umm... hmm...

3400. I'm TERRIBLE!!!

1 Fendi Baby Spy, One LV Multicolore Pochette (bought a used one for a friend for her birthday - had to go and buy one for myself!), One Papillon 30 and One Dior Saddle Bag.

I'm BAD!

:love:

Wow, you got me thinking..
after a quick count I realised that I've spent a little more than 4000$ in less than a year:amazed: :shame:
But I'm sure it's not that bad comparing to others here..(excuses, excuses..)

I saw that in the previous posts you were explaining where did all that money went so here is mine..
Gucci messenger, LV cerises pochette & strap, 1 black Prada, 2 MIu miu, black Balenciaga city, teal Balenciaga twiggy, pink Luella gisele large, black Chanel pochette, Gucci wallet, LV vernis cles & matching agenda and I'm sure I'm forgeting some :weird:

I just realized I spent over $ 1000 last weekend alone
29_3_10.gif
I finally bought myself the Cabas Piano I've been eyeing for a while... and picked up a pochette for my lil' sister. I really want a new wallet (eyeing a Chanel wallet), but realizing how much I've spent, I probably should wait awhile.. it's only April!