How much do you think this Croc jacket costs?

?

How much do you think this Hermes Croc jacket costs?

1. Under $5,000

2. $5,000-$10,000

3. $10,001-$20,000

4. $20,001-$30,000

5. $30,001-$50,000

6. $50,001-$100,000

7. $100,000+

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I know. :smartass: But I think it'll be more fun if everyone takes a guess on pricing this stunner! This bright red jacket from the F/W 2006 Collection was designed by Véronique Nichanian and stands out as the most expensive peice from that season.
    [​IMG]

Any Guesses? Be sure to vote above and guess an exact number in your reply. I'll reveal the actual price in a few days. :angel:

2. I'm guessing around $62K.:nuts:

3. I'd like to know how much that guy costs!

4. ^down, Lucy, Down!!!

5. :lol: Oh yeah, I guess $60K+

6. This is the same Jacket that's in the Madison ave store when you first come in the store, the one that HG and I were talking about,.... $68,000.00!!!!! ouch!!!

7. That's the jacket? The guy sure looks good in it. It's not something I can pull off though ... Actually, I don't know any guys who can pull that off.

Yeah, I wanna know how much the model is :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

8. you can take him home and make him your total slave if you take care of him and give him large sums of money everyday! Most likely he's gay, but I have nothing against the gay community and I would gladly bring him home and keep him in my basement (away from DH) and take advantage of him everyday!!!

9. If he's gay, and got a cute boyfriend, even better. I mean, that's one pair of gorgeous Hermes eye candy:yes: They can model the uh ... bags everyday. Yeah, that's it!

10. lol

11. Actually I was in Hermès yesterday and I saw one IRL, it was black croc and the style was like a men's blazer, and it cost....84.000 euro!!!!:wtf:

12. Well, if he's gay, we're going to get along really well. But yeah that's the $68,000 jacket.

13. They make that jacket in women's style too, right?

iwillnotbetemptediwillnotbetemptediwillnotbetemptediwillnotbetemptediwillnotbetemptediwillnotbetemptediwillnotbetempted

14. Kou, they told me you can special order it for women.

15. Waaah! I was hoping you would say it cannot be done. It would look awesome in tight-fitting porosus croc jacket.:nuts: Hmm ... well, probably won't look good on me :push:

Such a gorgeous piece though.:flowers: