How much do you spend on handbags?

pursegalsf said:
That's how I feel sometimes too. What bags did you purchase? I'd like to see :nuts:

Here are the bags that I purchased: Moni Moni Satchel, Black Kooba Sienna, Black Andrea Brueckner Medium Saddle, and Giorgio Brato hobo. I also bought a Kooba Cognac Chiara, but it is MIA in the photo because I left it at my parent's house.

I've been eyeing the Botkier Medium Bianco and Hayden Harnett Mercer (White), but thankfully have controlled myself and haven't bought them . . . yet. Let's hope I can remain disciplined!!:Push:

Attachments

• My Bags.JPG
    My Bags.JPG
    236.3 KB · Views: 67
I just calculated the amount and I literally feel sick. I love my bags but I have zero excuse for spending that much money. NO MORE BAGS FOR ME FOR A LONG TIME!! (unless of course I decide to sell a bag; then I can get one to replace it). That sounds fair, right?

Kat said:
I keep saying I have to cool it now ..... but I really do .... I mean it now...... I can't even tell you how much .... haven't kept track .... I can tell you I spent over $3,000 on two handbags today alone! Someone stop me .... please.:blink:

Ooooh . . . what did you get? I'm guessing that the two bags are simply fabulous! :biggrin:

ShoppeGirl said:
Ooooh . . . what did you get? I'm guessing that the two bags are simply fabulous! :biggrin:
I got a plum LV Le Talentueux and a Balenciaga Purse. I've posted pics on other threads. No more bags for me for awhile ....:shame:

Shoppegirl, you have great bags! I just got the Sienna, too and it's my favorite of the bags I recently purchased. Did you get yours at the AE sale a little while back? (That was the only way I could rationalize buying mine).
Also wanted to let you know that if you buy the HH Mercer at Blondette.com, you can get it for $340 (the site offers it at $425, plus you can use the online code "toutie" to get another 20% off). I believe the chalk is on backorder now, but you can check from time to time...

Ok, back on topic. I spent WAY too much this year so far. I think it's been about $2000 as well. (Sigh)....

I'm around 2k for my handbag and handbag related purchasing this year. Which is why I promised myself I would take a two month break. It is so hard though and I'm less than a week in. LOL

cate22 said:
Shoppegirl, you have great bags! I just got the Sienna, too and it's my favorite of the bags I recently purchased. Did you get yours at the AE sale a little while back? (That was the only way I could rationalize buying mine).
Also wanted to let you know that if you buy the HH Mercer at Blondette.com, you can get it for $340 (the site offers it at $425, plus you can use the online code "toutie" to get another 20% off). I believe the chalk is on backorder now, but you can check from time to time...

Ok, back on topic. I spent WAY too much this year so far. I think it's been about $2000 as well. (Sigh)....

Thanks, cate22! With your choices and recent spending pattern, you're like my handbag shopping twin!! I did get the bag from AE . . . did you get the black one as well?

I'm so tempted to get the HH Mercer . . . but so far I'm staying strong! Will keep you guys posted if I give in!!

So far this year, I bought a Mombasa ($975) and I got a cerise sac plat, but I had a store credit (so $600 out of pocket). But I also bought John Hardy ring for ($1k). I've really reduced my little purchases here and there which were adding up.

But I'm also trying to save more money.... Maybe no more bags for me until fall? That's going to be hard!

ShoppeGirl said:
How much do you guys spend on handbags in a year?

TOO MUCH! :worried:

I started collecting designer bags in August 2004 (I even remember exactly when :weird:smile:, and this is what my addiction has led me to...

attachment.php

attachment.php

I just bought an off-white Chloe Paddington and a new Prada wallet which have yet to arrive -- plus I'm saving up for a Birkin, a Monogram Canvas Klara, a white Monogram Multicolore Sologne, and a white Suhali L'Epanoui or Le Fabuleux (I still can't decide between the two). So naturally, I don't want to think of how much I've spent and will spend :shame:.

Rough estimate, anyone?

Attachments

• bags 001.jpg
    bags 001.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 84
  • bags 015.jpg
    bags 015.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 89
OH NO. i've spent $0 as in i've been 3 months without a new purse...i almost bought the small coach scribble hobo but i restrained myself because i know i only want it for collector's purposes....i might get it soon anyways!

i have $1000 saved towards my chanel though!