How much Carly love is too much?

If you love the Carlies, keep them. I agree with other posters, try your favorite one at first, then decide how many of the 3 you want to keep. Then, I'd probably wait until the new colors come out. But, if you really want the Black leather, I'd go for it.

Everytime I walk past hubby's hobby room I get nervous. I'm anxious to get my Carly and officially start the obsession... :hysteric: If you love all of yours (and we all KNOW you do :girlsigh:) it's not too much.

I am totally in love with the Carly! I think I may be in need of an intervention...advice at the very least!

I have purchased the following Carlys, none used yet because it's too hard to decide! Is this too many of one style for one person? All are large:

Khaki/black signature
Denim
Canvas/saddle

I still want the black leather too! I have the parchment, but I want to exchange it for the black because: 1) it's got striation marks all over it (came from JAX), and 2) even if I get a perfect bag, I'm afraid it will get dirty too easily!

What do you think? Does anyone else have this Carly obsession? Is this waaaaaay too many of the same bag? :confused1: Does anyone else have multiples of the same bag, even if not the Carly?

Which one is your favorite? USE IT! and if you love using it, keep you next favorite and/or exchange for the black. There are more colors coming.

My strategy for Ali was black first, white, brown, suede charcoal, natural then finally the Zebra slim. I worked it so that I had the most flexible colors, then on from there. I'm not a sig fan, so figure which Sig will compliment you and your lifestyle.