How many wallets you own?

i dont technically have a lv wallet, but sometimes i put my change, bills and cards into the wapity, and then put that into a bigger bag...i have 1 coach wallet though...my mom has the zippy organizer...i dont know if that counts though

damier koala wallet
bronze vernis eldridge
pomme d'amour pochette wallet
charms white pochette wallet
MC black agenda used as a wallet
I have one each of a gucci, fendi and MJ wallets as well (to match those bags)

I don't change my wallet too often, so I usually dissuade myself from buying new ones. That said, I have:

LV white MC Koala
LV Damier Azur Koala (currently in use, my husband bought it for me!!)
LV Damier Koala change purse (for use in a pochette)
Marc Jacobs small frame wallet
Kate Spade punched Noel wallet

Gosh, I think that's it! Though I would love to have a LV Zippy wallet sometime, but only if they made it in damier or MC.

^^^ jane, do you LOVE your koala?!!!

i bought mono koala a few years ago....only to exchange it w/ something else.... now i had to order the last vernis framboise koala just because....i'm worried that i may not like it, but you seem to LOVE yours! is it that awesome?!!! :heart:

I don't change my wallet too often, so I usually dissuade myself from buying new ones. That said, I have:

LV white MC Koala
LV Damier Azur Koala (currently in use, my husband bought it for me!!)
LV Damier Koala change purse (for use in a pochette)
Marc Jacobs small frame wallet
Kate Spade punched Noel wallet

Gosh, I think that's it! Though I would love to have a LV Zippy wallet sometime, but only if they made it in damier or MC.

I just saw the damier zippy today!! I don't know about MC but they do make the Damier Zippy woo hoo