How many unused bags do you have sitting in your closet?

How many unused bags do you have?

• None- I use them all!

• 1-2- I plan on using them soon, waiting for the right time

• 5- Uh oh, I better start breaking these girls in!!!

• 10 + Why do I keep on buying bags and not using them???

Results are only viewable after voting.
Absolutely not! Good heavens, no. :nogood:

If the bbag Queen ever found out about this, she'd be outraged!

Poor bags, all waiting anxiously to get their day in the limelight... let 'em shine, will ya?

Sure do! Many are in hiding until just the right moment!! :graucho: I love them too much to part with them, so.....there they sit, in the dark, being neglected. But, I take comfort in knowing they are there if I need them!!!

Absolutely not! Good heavens, no. :nogood:

If the bbag Queen ever found out about this, she'd be outraged!

Poor bags, all waiting anxiously to get their day in the limelight... let 'em shine, will ya?

LOL!! OK, I promise to take at least one of the newbies out this week. Honestly, part of it is that I'm so lazy about switching all my junk from bag to bag.

I'm glad to hear that others also have some poor wallflower bags waiting to be taken out. I was starting to wonder if it meant I should stop looking for more -- little voice in my head was muttering, "Young lady, you have no business looking at that bag. You have how many bags sitting there to choose from. You have one, two, three (oops, 4 if you count the BV I just got but don't think I'm going to keep) you haven't even used at all yet. No new bags until you carry the ones you already have!!

I had a Violet Step (now sold) that I just couldn't work into anything in my wardrobe. I loved the colour, but only took her out to drool and take pics for you guys!

I also recently bought a Pine RH Work (gorgeous bag) but haven't carried yet. I guess it's because it's summer over here...Actually it's always summer over here...I love dark bags, but they're just not practical for me and where I live...Anyway, I finally found a mint Vert Gazon Twiggy this week and I have decided I will get more wear out of her...So my gorgeous Pine Work has to go.

The funny thing is, I just spent a fortune on this Twiggy, but I am not desperate to let the Pine go. I'll just wait for the right moment. I just can't justify 2 green bags :sad:

Yeah girl! Take em out for a spin damn it! :lol:

No, but I do have bags I use more on the regular than others. Regardless - the love is spread throughout (albeit, unevenly).

Unlike some people here...*hint.

I got an Anis purse on ebay several months back and still have not used it. I paid such a pretty penny for it (way over retail!) that I feel scared I will ruin it some how. So there it still sits on my shelf in the closet. I contemplated on selling it, but my DH loves it and wouldn't allow me to sell it. Sigh...I still haven't decided what to do. I don't think I can ever recoup the amount I paid for it, so there it sits still. :sad:

When I get a new bag, I will literally make a Target run just to get it out! I once bought my mom a LV from Eluxury and took it out of the box and sat on the couch with it on my shoulder. . . . just to pretend it was mine. So I'm probably not the type to keep any from being used. But I definately admire your restraint!!!

OMG! I thought I was the only one. I have three bags that I haven't used yet. The jaune day I am carrying--well, I have only been carrying it for a month and a half. I want to switch to another of my new "beauties" but
1. feel like I haven't used the Jaune enough
2. like having another bag that I haven't used yet. you know, like a treat I have been saving up.
3. dread the moment when I hear "YOU BOUGHT ANOTHER PURSE!"

I got on a big roll back in August, and bought several bags. So I now have my LE magenta City and a calcaire Purse that I still haven't carried (partly because I'm so in love with my black Purse that arrived then too!!) And my black Partition arrived yesterday. I'm falling behind!! I have every intent of carrying them, I just can't seem to work them into the rotation...

wow i was on that same big roll only in July!! :yes: i have a blue city and an ink courier i got in july/early aug. that are not in use.:crybaby: keep thinking i'll part with and get black bbags for my "collection". i've been thinking that for a month and a half. walking home tonight, before i read your posting kimberf, i was selling myself on the blue bags again.:love: oh my shallow thoughts.:smile:

yup
i have a new 05 magenta weekender that i bought , gosh, back in 05!

and have not carried it yet!!! but am saving it!! maybe next summer!!
for that .."i need a new bag now!!!" moment!