How many sales people do you have

1. I was just wondering if it is ok to be on moe than one list with different sales people or if it was rude ?

2. I don't think it's rude.

I have 2 SA's, one at NM who I pretty much use exclusively. But I also have a boutique SA since they carry different items sometimes.
    I would only ever waitlist or order something from someone besides my NM SA if I was certain she wouldn't come through for me, but she's never disppointed me yet!

3. I have one main SA and one back up......just in case!!!!!

4. One at every store -- Saks, NM and the boutique. They don't always get the same bags, colors, etc.

5. Well I guess thats is the problem i have not worked with anyone long enough to trust I will get what I want so I spread it around I figured I would find what I like and go with it but I dont want to hurt anyones feelings but I got a whole speach today when a SA called and I told her I just orderd it from someone else I try to do the right thing but well when it comes to getting the BAG i just don't know am I horrible

6. I have one and a backup one.

7. if you got a speech from an SA. . . best to find a new one :biggrin:

8. I'm with Toni, I have one at Saks, NM and the boutiques.

9. I have 2 SA's that I work with. One at the Chanel boutique and one at Hirshliefer's.

10. Just 2...main one and then the emergency one! :p

11. i have one sa and she is doing a great job for me. :tup:

when she is on holiday i have different people there, sometimes her boss or other colleagues.

12. I have as many as is takes to get the bag I want :tup:

13. Same for me.If I really want a bag I will try all over.