How MANY Rebecca Minkoff bags do you own?

Three MAC Daddy bags - black leather, brown leather, red ostrich
Love Letter cross body in black suede
MAC mini in red (with initial)
Clarke fringe hobo - port, moon
Regan nubuck hobo in purple (Bloomie's exclusive)
Several wallets and pouches, etc.

IMG_20161210_141321_2_1.jpg

:heart:

I'm sitting at 10 right now. I almost doubled my RM collection in the past 2-3 months! :blush:

2 regular sized MACS in Black and a Navy blue (not sure of the official name)
1 large affair in Silver
2 regular Cupids (my favorites!) in Burgundy (as I was told by an RM color expert PF'er) and Twilight Sky
1 mini Elle - Iridescent
1 regular Love in Graffiti
3 jumbo Loves in Flamingo, Mint and Gunmetal

My collection is down to 4 MAMs and a MAB, although 1 MAM and the MAB are listed in my local ebay. I've definitely identified the BBW MAM with green zipper track as a forever keeper. I love the other 2 but, really, I've not worn my MAMs for some time. But I don't want to regret letting them all go as well.

My collection is down to 4 MAMs and a MAB, although 1 MAM and the MAB are listed in my local ebay. I've definitely identified the BBW MAM with green zipper track as a forever keeper. I love the other 2 but, really, I've not worn my MAMs for some time. But I don't want to regret letting them all go as well.
I would love to see a photo of your BBW MAM. How pretty.

So glad to share. Here she is!!
View attachment 3553461
Wow! I am so, so sorry I waited so long to jump onto the MAB/MAM bandwagon. I would have loved to had the opportunity to own a BBW, especially with the colored zipper track, which just gives the bag that extra sumthin sumthin. For now I will love and cherish the two that I was lucky enough to score. However, if pre-loved BBW appears on EBAY or wherever in good enough condition, I will pounce like the lioness that I am. Thanks again for sharing.

Wow! I am so, so sorry I waited so long to jump onto the MAB/MAM bandwagon. I would have loved to had the opportunity to own a BBW, especially with the colored zipper track, which just gives the bag that extra sumthin sumthin. For now I will love and cherish the two that I was lucky enough to score. However, if pre-loved BBW appears on EBAY or wherever in good enough condition, I will pounce like the lioness that I am. Thanks again for sharing.

Your 2 MAMs are beauties! [emoji7]

I'm sitting at 10 right now. I almost doubled my RM collection in the past 2-3 months! :blush:

2 regular sized MACS in Black and a Navy blue (not sure of the official name)
1 large affair in Silver
2 regular Cupids (my favorites!) in Burgundy (as I was told by an RM color expert PF'er) and Twilight Sky
1 mini Elle - Iridescent
1 regular Love in Graffiti
3 jumbo Loves in Flamingo, Mint and Gunmetal
Hi,
I see that you have Love regular and Jumbo. Do you use Jumbo as a everyday bag? When do you use Jumbo vs regular size? I am trying to decide if I want regular size or Jumbo size. Regular is too small for my everyday bag but I'm afraid Jumbo will look awkward or too heavy as a shoulder bag without a top handle?? Thank you.