How MANY Rebecca Minkoff bags do you own?

I have 3 Rebecca Minkoff bags:

* Amorous Satchel in Ink
* Leo Clutch in Black w Gold zipper details
* Mini MAC in Black w Rose Gold details

I've been eyeing the Julian backpack for nearly 2 years, and love her Moto line. I see more RM's in the future for sure!

I own 2. The mini mac in discontinued floral (the multi color flowers with black leather bk) and the mini MAB tote (also same discontinued floral with black leather bk and both have black hardware. I'm in love with them and would never sell them.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using PurseForum mobile app

Downsized my collection since my last post in this thread.

Down to 6 now.

Boyfriend Crossbody in Purple
Zebra Calf Hair Rumor Crossbody
Large Red Proposal with Zebra Head
Bombe in Grey Canvas and Ostrich Trims
Woven Mac in Black and Brown.
Brown Leather Mac in some tribe trims (forgot the name of the style)

Still hold out hope to add a rare iridescent elle to the collection (long shot lol), a leopard covet, and a love crossbody in graffiti or red (maybe).

Sold my Hudson crossbody, leopard calf mini cupid , 2 MABs, 1 Red Snakeskin MAC, Black Swing

I have 9 with one on the way, definitely stopping at 10 though!

In order of purchase:
Black mini mac
Black swing
Wine swing
Lavender mini luscious hobo
Plum swing
Azure mam
Grape mab
Sapphire mini 5-zip
MadeinNYC hazelnut mini mac
Oxford Blue mini perry tote

I didn't stop at 10.... I added a black mini cupid, a black nikki tote, and the MadeinNYC hazelnut mab. The last Rebecca Minkoff purchase I made was the yoga mat bag, and sadly, as none of her newer designs interest me, it will likely be my last.

I'm new here! I have a few RM items:

MAC Bombe cross body in black leather with silver hardware
LOVE cross body in black chevron leather with gunmetal hardware
DEX card holder in marble pattern and textured leather

On my wish list:

Mini MARA cross body in black

I currently have:

Mini Mac in orange
Mini Mac in beige with turquoise trim
Swing in turquoise
Swing in gray
Mac in black
Mini Beloved in red

Wow! I didn't even realize I had that many! Oops.

I currently own one: the Mini 5-Zip, with black & blue polka dot interior lining, in light grey. Love the glazed leather!

I used to own an olive MAM, with black & white dash lining, a beautiful orange MAM with gorgeous glazed leather and black & blue polka dot interior lining, and finally, a grey glazed leather Cupid Satchel with black & blue polka dot lining. Loved the leather quality so much, but I ended up selling those bags because they were simply too heavy for my lifestyle!

Currently coveting a swing or a mini-mac, in black!

Here is a picture I have left over from my orange MAM I recently sold.

Attachments

• IMG_1261.JPG
    IMG_1261.JPG
    557.3 KB · Views: 496
0 now. I either sold or returned my RM's. The quality of the recent bags (both in full-price stores and in discount stores) were horrible, in my opinion. If RM ever goes back to making bags in NYC even for a limited time, I might consider ordering again.