How many purses should a woman own?

Well I dont know..but I do ask myself sometimes if I can only carry ONE purse everytime why do I buy a dozen of them? Hmm* Im greedy! lol Maybe I say 5-6 is totally normal.... anything more is an *addiction*

It all depends on you, i would think a tote, small evening bag, every day bag, messenger bag would work ideally as staples of every collection. but then you branch out in variations.

ITA with LV_addict!!

Seriously though, probably 10 is a reasonable number to cover different purposes and materials - a couple of professional work bags for files/books, an evening bag, a clutch, a beach bag, a shoulder tote, a couple of hand-carried bags in different shapes/colors for shopping and going out during the day, an errands/gym/can get dirty bag, and backpack/messenger style for school.

Now you used the word ideally. That opens a can of worms! Oh Geez. I say I own around 50?! And the number gets higher every week! LOL So ideally I would have MORE purses. But that's MY ideal! LMAO

And just FYI: They are NOT all designer bags.

:confused1: You're asking the wrong people!...we're all purse addicts here, so there is no LIMIT to how many we can own! I'm ashamed to tell you how many I own :shame: ....and I'm not alone, most of us could open a small handbag boutique!:yes:

As many as she can neatly stack on her shelf.........I am building an addition to my house as we speak, specifically for this purpose:shame: .....

My name is Rose and I am a bag addict

:shrugs: is there really a answer to this?? Its a age old question. Although, I went to walmart the other day, I walked by this couple that was arguing, apparently, she has 50 purses and he thinks it too much. Thank god I have a awesome bf, cause he said '50 isn't too much.' I was :wtf:. Thats the man I'm gonna marry..... makes me :yahoo: