How many perfumes do you have?

I have two , one was gifted by my lovely sister, a little Chloe travel size perfume. Another one is Crabtree and Evelyn evening rose perfume. I love it.

I am a weirdo I love wearing perfume once in a while to sleep.

Reactions: dotty8
I have 5 full bottles and a drawer full of samples. I will try not to buy more until I use up most of my 5 full bottles.

And you're not a weirdo TheMrsKwok. I love wearing perfume to sleep. It calms me!

I seriously have about 30 bottles in my dresser now. And I swear to you I only purchased about 2 of them. The rest are gifts!!! Many people give me perfume for various ocassions and I would be too embarrassed to regift so I use them all. Sometimes I use them as air fresheners in the car and rooms (yes even the Chanel ones!) because I just want them to finish already so I can buy what I REALLY want haha.

Reactions: Sheikha Latifa
I hate when people give me perfumes. Unless these are from close friends who know my taste and what my next obsession is going to be. All my 100+ bottles were bought by myself. And even some of those I am using as room fresheners - these are blind buys and mass market like modern Opium or No5 which I bought out of good memories and which proved to be just a disappointment

I only have 2. I have worn Chanel #5 almost exclusively since I was 16 and my mother gave me a bottle. Since I am in my late 50's that shows how much I love the scent. The other is a bottle of Jimmy Choo I bought on a whim but it is really too strong so there it sits ��

Reactions: dotty8