The Beauty Bar

How many perfumes do you have?

Bay Posted By Bay Posted Nov 5, 2009

1. How long do they last you?
    How long do you keep them?
    Do you throw them out after a while even if there's still stuff in the bottle?

I tend to not buy too many perfumes at once since they smell less after a while of opening..I normally have 2-3, but right now I only have one, from J.Lo. I normally wear J.Lo's, Escadas or RL's fragrances :smile:

2. I own about 9 perfumes I believe, but never throw them away!
    I'd rather give them to my mother or a friend :smile:
    But that makes them last for a long, long time because I never use one for days/weeks/months ;)

3. Honestly... I know some of you will be shocked, but, no joke, I have over 50 perfumes. I have an ADDICTION/OBSESSION with good smells. I'm even like that with body gels, and I recently ordered $1,200 worth of Philosophy products for my daughter and I, although I'll be giving the majority of the order away as gifts. Since I live in the Middle East, I know the women here LOVE good smells, so I'm sure the Philosophy will sell well.

I would list everything but it would take way too long =D If you would like, I'll post some pics of my perfumes! When I get tired of some perfumes, I use them as air fresheners or I give them away to people.

oh and you should always store them in a dark place, so the smell keeps and doesn't spoil (:

4. I have over 50 also. I keep them in constant rotation and have a list of re-purchase/neveragain.

5. I love good smelling stuff including soap bars & candles (Jo Malone). I have 15 perfumes, my latest is from Miller Harris.

6. for twelve years now I'm using chanel's allure. . . it's kind of my signature scent. I buy a 100ml bottle once a year and have the pocket-version always in my purse and on holidays with me ( I never travel with large bottles of perfume). though I use allure all year I also have a summer scent wich I use occasionally it's Bulgari's eau parfumé extreme té vert and jean paul gaultier's classique war cold days.
    I can't imagine changing my perfumes all the time. . .

7. I have about 15 - 20. I rotate...I'll go for weeks wearing one and then switch to something else.

8. 1. Hermes Kelly Caleche;
    2. Legaldiva perfume (a one-of-a-kind scent from the CL ROAK ... Karwood rocks!);
    3. Dolce & Gabbana's "The One";
    4. Clarins Perfumed Satin body oil spray.
    5. Thierry Mulger's Angel.

I love anything vanilla ... most of the perfumes are slightly similar. I keep a purse atomizer from Sephora filled with Kelly Caleche in my office.

9. Way too many, probably over 50. As another poster mentioned I have a tendency to also use them as room sprays, and if a friend or someone is over and mentions how she likes one I tend to just give it to her bc I am not really super in love with any of them at the moment. I need to stop buying perfume though, it's like a weird addiction for me, the second a new one comes out I have to smell it and if I even remotely like it I'll buy it.

10. Wow I feel like I am waay behind in perfume world. I only use one main perfume and that's Ralph Lauren Blue. A 2.5 oz bottle usually lasts me the entire year and I don't notice it become less potent with time but maybe that's just because i've grown used to the smell?

11. None. They all give me horrible headaches.

12. I have only 3 at the moment.

13. Me too..just 2 or 3 at the most..

14. I couldn't even tell you... I have WAY too many. I have at least 10-12 crowding up my vanity right now and they're driving me nuts because I keep knocking them over! I try to give away the ones I know I won't wear, because I can't bring myself to throw away a full bottle. I basically just keep them until they "turn," which usually takes years!

15. i have 3, two juicy couture and 1 dior posion