How many pairs of shoes do you think you have?

1. I know I have close to 100 :shame:
    and I gave a lot away last year

2. I own 12 pairs. Not much by most standards :lol:

3. 175 pairs last count and not counting Boots.

4. over 200 and counting! Just started hoarding more sandals for the summer!

5. Over 80 pairs, but less than 100.

6. I used to work for Joan & David while going to undergrad- and lets just say I amassed a ridiculous amount of shoes. Since then, I am nothing short of a shoe whore- it's worse than my obsession with handbags. Although I will NEVER admit it to my husband, I know I must own at least 200 or so- and I hardly wear even a third of them!

7. I have about 85 counting everything!

8. Maybe 15 pair, and 10 of those are sneakers or walking shoes, only have a few dress shoes.

9. ummm, not that many as i've done like a major clean out... probably only 10 pairs... at the moment! winter is around the corner.... come on boots!!!!

10. I took inventory last spring and stopped counting at 65. I think I've bought around eight or nine pair since. So that puts me at 73 or 74!

11. I have about 15 pairs. Most of them are high end, like Manolos and Prada. My everyday shoes are Kors suede wedge loafers, and they're great because I can continue to repair them and they look better with age. :smile:

12. WOW! I want to see a picture of your shoe collection!

13. Wow! I thought I had a lot of shoes (or according to my boyfriend)!

I think I have about 30 pairs, mostly flats and flip-flops. I just purchased these this weekend:

[​IMG]

14. 15 most are Sergio Rossis. I just love them.

15. 60-70