how many pairs of shoes do you have

1. 9 flip flops
    3 slippers
    1 boot
    2 caual
    2sneakers

my goal is to have 300 pair i have a ways to go :tup:

2. Too many, that's for sure.

You have a 300 pair goal? I don't get it ... ???

3. This is funny- I was just saying somewhere in the Bal forum that I must have 50 pairs of black shoes alone!! I've never actually counted, but I bet have 150 or so... I was voted "Most likely to have an Imelda Marcos shoe collection" in college...:smile: I think 300 pairs is an admirable goal!:smile:

4. I'm in the process of moving, so have a lot of my things packed, but I would venture a guess at around 200 pairs in my collection. BF okayed the shoe ROOM at new place, and that was the figure he was working with, with room to grow, of course! :graucho:

5. my guesstimate is 50 or so. I am really not that big on shoes.

6. I will NEVER tell! Like Carrie said "I'll be the old woman who literally lives in her shoes!"

7. um, of what color?

8. Not enough- but most people say I have too many! I only have about 35 pairs of sneakers, a pair of loafers, and about 10 sandals.

9. at last count (which was when we moved in jan) 186 and counting :biggrin:

10. I'm not even sure it is polite to count shoes. Let's face it, they spend a lot of time just lying around, so if any of them may have reproduced, that's not really any of my business, as long as the kids fit and are cute.

11. :roflmfao:

12. I don't really have that many. Most are just black pumps, blah shoes that I wear everyday. I have about 7 designer pairs that seem to be for the summer season. I am working on my collection since discovering the glass slipper. I was into handbags now I need more shoes!

13. Excluding flip-flops because they're not really shoes...

sneakers - 5
    boots - 5
    sandals - 2
    mules - 1
    pumps - 3
    flats - 4

total - 20

out of those...
    heeled shoes - 5
    wedges - 2

14. Oh lordy, I have no idea and I'm too lazy to count, but I think I have more pairs of boots than shoes. I have a serious boot problem...and of course flip flops as I'm a California girl...:sos:

15. I am anal retentive and keep count as well as a photo inventory of the shoes I have. I currently have 95 pairs, 3 of which are at my mother's in the US because Bergdorf Goodman will not ship Manolo's abroad. I can't wait to see those babies next month!

June