How many of you

Used to smoke but quit when I met my husband. When we first started dating, he gave me an ultimatum that I had to quit. So I did, and it was the best thing I ever did. Now, I can't stand to be in the same room as anyone smoking- its disgusting!

I don't smoke. I don't like the smell. Unless it's a bar, then it's alright because I chose to be there. My ex used to smoke but quit right before he asked me out because he didn't think I'd like it. :P

used to smoke not now i would rather spend that money on tangible things like bags of course:biggrin: but b/f days and all the threats in the world wont get him to stop..i even showed him the ad were the guys is smoking and looks at the packet with a mouth which has mouth cancer..eww..still he refuses:evil:

I'm one of those people totally anti-smoking. I have bad breathing problems so it actually really irritates my breathing. That is why I love Florida- no smoking rules everywhere!!

I don't smoke but bf used to. He recently quit thanks to my reverse psychology and my patience. :lol: I know some guys won't quit even if their gf begs them to so I only mentioned it to him once that I wish he'll quit. When that didn't work, then I just started to buy packs of smoke and tried it out in front of him a few times (and coughing like crazy too) while telling him that I'm learning to smoke because I want to feel "closer" to him. Well, that was a total guilt trip for him because he doesn't want me to pick up on smoking so he decided to quit and be just as healthy as me. :biggrin:

Wow thats brave of you :smile:
glad you got him to quit~

Irissy said:
I don't smoke but bf used to. He recently quit thanks to my reverse psychology and my patience. :lol: I know some guys won't quit even if their gf begs them to so I only mentioned it to him once that I wish he'll quit. When that didn't work, then I just started to buy packs of smoke and tried it out in front of him a few times (and coughing like crazy too) while telling him that I'm learning to smoke because I want to feel "closer" to him. Well, that was a total guilt trip for him because he doesn't want me to pick up on smoking so he decided to quit and be just as healthy as me. :biggrin: