how many of you find that you're

1. buying a lot more bags and thinking about bags a LOT more since joining the forum?!
    do you feel even MORE obsesssed?
    would love some feedback because now i find myself buying and returning and getting new ones when i hear new designer names...
    anyone else have this experience?
    thanks
    :wlae: :wlae: :wlae:

2. OMG - you are living my life!!! It feels crazy, doesn't it? I just returned a linea pelle today because who needs it and then turned around and ordered a Lauren Merkin because it was irrestible.... will I still think so when it arrives? I've never even SEEN a Lauren Merkin much less heard of her before trolling around these purse sites! We need therapy!!! PURSE THERAPY!!

3. I definitely think about bags more, and I definitely look at bags online a lot more. However, I wouldn't say I am buying more. I am a student, so I don't have money to just throw around for new bags. I occasionally treat myself to a handbag accessory to keep me happy until I can get a new bag. I've gotten little stuff like an LV cles or a new makeup bag.

4. not only do i buy more and think about purses more ... im checking out people's purses more!!!! im so happy im not alone!!!

5. I am experiencing this same exact problem. Look at how many posts I have written in about a month and a half :nuts:

I've seriously considering banning myself from this forum!

6. yea, I pretty much bought my whole entire chloe, dior, and fendi collection after joining the forum about a year ago. its pretty insane, but I :love: everything I bought. I think what gets me is seeing pics of bags worn by other ppl. It usually makes me want more bags than normal. AND everyone here is an enabler, its hard NOT to get something. ;)

7. Yes and no! I have always had a handbag fetish ever since I was in about 7th grade. Only now its for more $$ bags.

But lately I have been on a cheap bag buying spree. I just bought 3 cheapo's because i want colored bags right now.
    I can see in about 2 months they'll be on eBay :smile:

8. i agree totally with what everyone is saying here...it's nice to know i'm not alone...i learned about hayden harnett here on the forum so now i have an hh bag (423 with code) on the way and i just exchanged one coach bag for another (less money for the newer one)...but the thing is? i want to do stuff in my house and sometimes when i take a look at all the money i've spent on bags i get kind of sick feeling and think...hmmm...i could have had a room painted and bought a new sofa...arrgghh!!!!

9. I felt exactly the same when I first joined! Thankfully it's died down a little now, and I know that I don't need to jump on a sale cause there'll always be future sales. Now I just need to cut back buying clothes and shoes!

10. exactly!!!!
    TPF actually should be banned, since it makes me broke!lol!

11. I agree with everyone else. I've always loved bags and bought what I liked but felt guilty about it and sold some to buy new ones, but after seeing everyone else's posts I've been keeping the bags I've bought and still buying new ones!

12. I have the same problem, and my boyfriend hates it. He once even created a ban on the computer so I cannot even access the PF! Luckily, I found out how to fix it hahaha. I'm just glad I'm not alone in my appreciation of wonderful arm candy.

13. Hahaha no doubt, my want-it list keeps escalating XD XD and I've branched and considered a lot more things.

14. Ever since I've joined this forum all I can think about is purses, I even had a dream last night that I bought a Dior Detective Bag. I look at others pics of their collections and I find a new bag that I'm in love with a just have to have.

15. oh yes, definitely think about bags more. however, i noticed that since joining TPF, i am way more picky...i'd rather spend on one great bag, rather than buy a bunch of bags that i like, but don't love.